Superintendent, Mixed-Use Multi-Family Construction
Compass is an established Seattle-based General Contractor seeking Superintendents with experience on urban mixed-use projects. There are definite career growth opportunities for a motivated individual.
Our company has developed strong partnered relationships with its private-sector owner/clients, design consultants, and subcontractors. Its project teams are energetic, motivated and independent. Candidates will be running the majority of their work from preconstruction to closeout. Typical projects are Mixed-Use Multi-Family construction and Senior Housing projects – wood frame over a PT concrete podium, located in the Seattle region, and range from $10 to 50 million.
Key qualifications include:
- Experience in wood-frame multi-family construction.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage & motivate people.
- Self-motivated person with strong organizational skills, good attitude, work ethic and integrity.
- An ability to respond effectively under pressure and deadlines.
- Responsible for the overall quality, timeliness, and safety of construction activities.
- Interfacing with clients, designers & city agencies, and staff project manager & project engineer.
- Subcontractor supervision, coordination & quality control.
- Developing and analyzing schedules and then scheduling of all field activities.
- Analyzing contract documents and project logistics for potential construction obstacles, so that field problems are solved weeks to months ahead of on-site activity.
Excellent opportunity to work for a progressive, team-oriented company offering a competitive wage and benefits package. There are definite career growth opportunities for a motivated individual within a busy segment of the construction market work.
Compensation is based on experience. We offer standard health insurance benefits, bonus for meeting established goals, 401k, and a great working environment (little to no ‘corporate’ bureaucracy).
Qualified applicants should apply by e-mailing their resume with work history and cover letter to email@example.com for consideration for the position. No calls please. Thank you.<< Back to Careers