Project Manager, Mixed-Use Multi-Family Construction
Location: Seattle/King County
Compass is an established Seattle-based General Contractor looking for Project Managers. There are definite career growth opportunities for a motivated individual.
Our company has developed strong partnered relationships with its private-sector owner/clients, design consultants, and subcontractors. Its project teams are energetic, motivated and independent. Candidates will be running the majority of their work from preconstruction to closeout. Typical projects are Mixed-Use Multi-Family construction and Senior Housing projects – wood or metal frame over retail/parking. Projects are located in the Seattle region and range from $10 to $50 million.
Qualifications & keys to this position are:
- Preferred experience in wood-frame multi-family construction.
- Preferred 2 or 4 yr degree in Construction, Business Mgmt, or Engineering/Architecture.
- Experience in preconstruction, estimating and scheduling.
- Skill in managing projects with precision, speed and efficiency.
- Analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to make sound, informed decisions.
- Establish and maintain positive client relations, effectively communicating with owners and architects on project status, plan modifications, cost status summaries, etc.
- Self-motivated with strong organizational skills and integrity.
- Ability and willingness to do the hands-on field work when necessary.
Excellent opportunity to work for a progressive, team oriented company offering a competitive wage and benefit package. Salary offer will be based on background and experience. We offer standard health insurance benefits, bonus for meeting established goals, 401k/Simple, and a great working environment (little to no ‘corporate’ bureaucracy). We are open to discussion of reasonable relocation expenses for out of state candidates. Qualified applicants should apply by e-mailing their resume with work history and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration for the position. Thank you. Excellent opportunity!<< Back to Careers